Suggest treatment for vomiting and diarrhoea along with enlarged liver and spleen
likely to be side effect
I am Dr Mittal
I have read your query.
I think one of the medicines you are taking could cause a delay in menses.
Liv 52 is basically a hepatoprotective medicine.
Isabgol is just to increase fiber.
Normazin is a combination of 3 drugs one of which is Clordiazepoxide.
This drug is known to cause soome menstrual irregularities.
Also, I think you need to meet a gastroenterologist.
Cause I fail to understand why this medicine are given to you.
Its used for IBS, and by your symptoms, I won suggest it to you.
Please feel free to contact us for further details.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enlarged liver and spleen
- Baby enlarged liver spleen
- Recurring enlarged liver and spleen
- Vomiting diarrhoea pricking sensation in fingers abdominal pain treatment options
- Gallstones enlarged liver spleen
- Does promethazine 25mg help in vomiting diarrhoea
- Vomiting diarrhoea severe leg pain what it could be
- Child having vomitting diarrhoea lost apetite prescribed medicines suggestions
- Fever vomiting diarrhoea tylenol stomach virus diet and treatment
- Enlarged liver and spleen causes
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?