Suggest treatment for vitiligo on the back

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 10 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: There is a rash on my back and the color has gone out of my lips. In the corner of my mouth the color is all gone, almost white in color. What could this be?
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Seems to be vitiligo, upload pictures of back

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic
I have reviewed the attached photograph and it seems to be vitiligo of the lips which is an immune mediated depigmenting disorder of the skin.
I would recommend you to upload the photographs of your back so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
This is the best I could do. On the left side of my neck and right shoulder.
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Are you talking about hypopigmented spots ?

Detailed Answer:
I have reviewed the attached photographs but they are not clear.
Are you talking about the depigmented or hypopigmented spots?