Suggest treatment for vitiligo in a diabetic person
Treatment given is fine, no need of additional medicines
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I am Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, a dermatologist.
I have gone through your history and treatment adviced to you is fine.
No further tests are required and your copper deficiency will also resolve with antoxid capsules.
No need of any other oral medication for copper deficiency.
If you have vitiligo only over the palm and it is not increasing or spreading to other body parts this treatment is sufficient.
The response will take time to occur and you need to continue this treatment for 3-4 months to see any response.
Diabetes doesn't have much effect on vitiligo treatment
Diabetes doesn't have much effect on the treatment of vitiligo but we need to be cautious about the the medicines used in diabetic patients.
You should consult a physician to get your blood sugar levels under control.
The treatment given to you for vitiligo is fine.
It will take care of the patches present on the body also.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lip vitiligo laser treatment
- Is puva treatment for vitiligo dangerous
- Vitiligo treatment
- Suggest natural treatment for vitiligo
- Suggest an alternative to melgain ointment for treatment of vitiligo
- Treatment of vitiligo scrotum
- Betnesol forte for vitiligo treatment
- Treatment vitiligo, himalaya drugs
- Treatment for vitiligo on glans
- Fastest treatment for segmental vitiligo