Suggest treatment for vitamin D3 deficiency

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 15 Sep 2016 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: hi, my vitamine d3 is too low , it's about 10.

I feel pain everyday morning during waking up from bed. and feel to tired and pains in shoulder and at the back.

presently I'm out of country. and now in Ghana....
Suggest me some vitamine d3 suppliment which can be available here.

and this pain is increasing.

I did the test on 30 XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Welcome.

Detailed Answer:
You can take cholecalciferol 60000 I.U. XXXXXXX with milk once a wk for 3-6 month.you can also have sun bath in morning and evening for one hour daily.For pain you can take paracetamol or aceclofenac .you should also take high protein diet for faster recovery.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal