Suggest treatment for vitamin B12 deficiency
Is it normal to take nearly three months to discover a deficit of B-12 from a blood sample?
Is the dose a high level, low level, standard?
What will be the benefit one my B-12 level is back to where it should be?
Yes you are taking right treatment.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You have vitamin B12 is low.
It can be detected directly from complete blood count and vitamin B12 level.
In vitamin B12 deficiency injectable and oral supplements are given for long time. Your dosage are correct.
It will help to improve your hemoglobin and neural functions. So continue your treatment according to advise.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for vitamin b12 deficiency
- What is the treatment for vitamin b12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency treatment
- Menstruation and vitamin b12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency pituitary
- Vitamin b12 deficiency symptoms treatment
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and alopetia
- Suggest treatment for vitamin b 12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and dla
- Ayurvedic treatment for vitamin b12 deficiency
- What does my blood report suggest?
- How long does Marijuana remain in our body after its intake?
- What does my MRI scan report indicate?
- What causes right side abdominal pain?
- What does my blood test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and pain in ribs
- What does HIV test result indicate?
- For how many days is Xanax detectable in urine?
- What causes excessive tiredness?
- What does the widal test reports indicate?