Suggest treatment for vitamin B12 deficiency
What medicine require to recover low sex drive ( low labido) problem
Need b 12 supplements for both
I am Dr Mittal. I have read your query. I think I would be able to help you.
The fact remains that the vitamin B 12 deficiency can be recovered by vitamin B 12 supplements. There are many brands for this- becosule, cobadex etc. If you tell me the exact levels, I may be able to tell you the required dosing. I usually suggest a dose of twice a day followed by once s day for a month each.
As for libido, often vit b 12 deficiencies can cause it too. So I would suggest that you complete the replacement of vitamin B 12 before considering other medicines.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Best of luck
Suggest therapy for 2 months
I am glad to receive your response.
I think I would suggest the therapy I suggested before.
Take becosule twice a day for 1 month.
Then take it for once a day for 1 month.
Then repeat the test.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for vitamin b12 deficiency
- What is the treatment for vitamin b12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency treatment
- Menstruation and vitamin b12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency pituitary
- Vitamin b12 deficiency symptoms treatment
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and alopetia
- Suggest treatment for vitamin b 12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and dla
- Ayurvedic treatment for vitamin b12 deficiency