Suggest treatment for vitamin B 12 deficiency?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Vitamin B12 in found in foods of animal origin- milk, cheese, meat, egg, fish, so take these as culturally acceptable.
If tout are symptomatic then the vit.B12 1000mcg IM daily for 7days then weekly for 6months should be given.
If no symptoms but low levels you can improve diet and take the vitamin orally 1500mcg once a day for 6months.
I hope my advise will be informative and helpful for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Melanonychia vitamin b12 treatment
- Treatment and cure for vitamin b12 deficiency
- What is the treatment for vitamin b12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency treatment
- Vitamin b12 deficiency pituitary
- Vitamin b12 deficiency symptoms treatment
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and alopetia
- Suggest treatment for vitamin b 12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and dla
- Ayurvedic treatment for vitamin b12 deficiency
- What is a corneal ulcer, suggest treatment and recovery?
- Having headaches, pain in both arms and legs and sluring of speech. List...
- What does fibronodular infiltrates in the left upper lobe mean?
- Diagnosed with plantar fascitis. Having calf cramps and tightness in...
- Have had severe pain in knee. Tried rest, ice packs and elevation. No...
- Have gained weight. How to reduce it?
- Suggest medicine to reduce fat?
- Not feeling hungry, having loss of appetite. What could be the cause?
- Observed blood in stools and dark stools. Having constipation. Had...
- Had oral sex with sex worker covering penis with towel. HIV test showed...