Suggest treatment for vertigo
Thanks for your query on Healthcare Magic
I read your query and would say you that there are recent and gold standard surgical options to fix vertigo.
Vestibular Neurectomy is one option in which vestibular and cochlear are exposed through retro craniotomy.
Other modalities of treatment includes
A labyrinthectomy is a destructive procedure in which end organs are removed so that the brain no longer receives signals from the parts of the inner ear that sense gravity and motion changes. The hearing organ (cochlea) is also sacrificed with this procedure.
2) Vestibular nerve section
3) Chemical labyrinthectomy
A chemical labyrinthectomy is also known as transtympanic or intratympanic treatment or gentamicin infusion. This is a destructive procedure used for Ménière’s disease. An antibiotic called gentamicin is introduced into the middle ear and absorbed via the round window. The drug destroys the vestibular hair cells so that they cannot send signals to the brain.
4) Endolymphatic sac decompression
So there is no need to worry and i wish you a speedy recovery
Dr.Kingson John David (http://goo.gl/22DsO4)
Vestibular nerve section
Thanks for follow up .
I read your query and would say that your consulting ENT doctor too knows how to do Vestibular nerve section procedure . He started with physical theraphy as basic step in curing vertigo but most people are not sensitive to physical therappy initially and that made you sick . With time, things improve. If you haven't given sufficient time, you should give it a try.
Vestibular nerve section is a good option to do surgery to reduce vertigo
Nowadays so many good doctors like neurotologist, who are neurologists that specialize in ear disease can do best to improve your health by curing vertigo.
Dr.Kingson John David
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe vertigo
- Suggest treatment for sudden hearing loss coupled with vertigo
- Suggest possible treatment for vertigo
- Treatment for vertigo in humans
- Treatment of cervical vertigo
- Suggest treatment for vertigo inspite of using medicines
- Diagnosed with vertigo worsened balance nausea suggestive treatment
- Suggest treatment for vertigo and pain in kidney
- Suggest treatment for vertigo with headaches and dizziness
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and vertigo