Suggest treatment for ventricular tachycardia
Non medical options should be preferred
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
There are plenty of antidepressant options available, but considering that you have had a v tach, it restrict our options. I suggest that instead of using medicines, it would be better to opt for a non medical option of cognitive behavioural therapy. Its a specialized type of counselling done by psychologjst and involves 5-8 weekly sessions. Moreover its as effective as medications.
Do consult your doctor and get a referral for CBT.
Hope this helps,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower ventricular tachycardia shower
- Treatment and cure for Ventricular tachycardia
- Supra ventricular tachycardia treatment
- Treatment and cure for Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia
- Treatment and cure for ventricular tachycardia episode
- Ventricular tachycardia treatment
- Treatment and cure for paroxysmal ventricular tachycardia
- Ventricular tachycardia unani treatment
- What are the treatment methods for supra ventricular tachycardia
- Ventricular tachycardia caused by viruses