Suggest treatment for varicose veins
surgery is best option for varicose veins.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
In my opinion if you are constantly suffering from swelling in the legs - go for surgery to block / remove varicose veins . If you do not want surgery at present then try compression stockings.
For knee pain take pain killers and get X rays of the knee joint to assess osteoarthritis.
Thanx for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Laser treatment for varicose veins
- Best treatment for varicose veins
- Suggest doctor for laser or surgical treatment of varicose vein
- Varicose veins treatment in nagercoil
- Medical treatment of varicose veins
- Private treatment for varicose veins
- Foam treatment for varicose veins
- Alternative treatment for varicose veins
- Varicose veins treatment in tamilnadu
- Self treatment for varicose veins
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?