Suggest treatment for varicose veins
Depends on severity, initially self care, compression stockings and later surgeries
Welcome to HCM
I have gone through your query.
It need to be examined to comment on the treatment, treatment depends on the symptoms. I would suggest you to mention the symptoms that you have and also upload the pictures of the affected part to assess and provide you with specific advice.
Self-care such as exercising, losing weight, elevating your legs, and avoiding long periods of standing or sitting, can ease pain and prevent varicose veins from getting worse.
Wearing compression stockings is often the first approach to try before moving on to other treatments. You can buy compression stockings at most pharmacies and medical supply stores.
For more severe cases, Sclerotherapy, laser surgery, vein stripping surgeries are available and which surgery option suits you best can be decided on examination.
Hope this helps.
I'll be glad to clarify your further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Laser treatment for varicose veins
- Best treatment for varicose veins
- Suggest doctor for laser or surgical treatment of varicose vein
- Varicose veins treatment in nagercoil
- Medical treatment of varicose veins
- Private treatment for varicose veins
- Foam treatment for varicose veins
- Alternative treatment for varicose veins
- Varicose veins treatment in tamilnadu
- Self treatment for varicose veins