Suggest treatment for varicocele
A scrotal doppler ultrasound scan,will clear your doubts.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist,i can understand your concern.
The urgency for treatment of a Varicocele,depends on it's severity.
Right sided varicoceles aren't as common, as left sided ones.
That's a fact. But it's not a rare occurrence,as you mention.
You're young and a varicocele is known to affect the sperm motility.
That can cause infertility.
So it's best to get it checked by an Urologist and confirm it.
You can also do a scrotal doppler ultrasound scan and clear your doubts.
Wish you well.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does discoloration on the penis head indicate?
- Is sexual intercourse after a varicocele operation risky?
- What does numbness in pelvic area after using weed indicate?
- What causes bowel and urinary discomfort post radiation for prostate...
- Is Moxicip advisable when on treatment for TB ?
- Suggest treatment for UTI and blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for intermittent pain in right testicle
- What do recurrent UTI and incontinence after TOT cystoscopy indicate?
- What do these below lab reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine, headaches and chills