Suggest treatment for vaginal fungal infection
FOLLOW THE ADVICE.
Thanks for writing to us.
You can use CLOTRIMAZOLE vaginal cream (like GYNE-LOTRIMIN). It is less irritating and much effective than Monistat (Miconazole). It is used twice daily for 3-5 days.
Patient compliance is quite good and it is available over the counter. Drink plenty of water, avoid sugary food and maintain genital hygiene properly.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the groin
- Drugs/medication for vaginal fungal infection
- Lobate m for vaginal fungal infection
- Vaginal fungal infections and biotin
- Diagnosis of vaginal fungal infection
- Symptoms of vaginal fungal infection
- Treatment and cure for vaginal fungal infection
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on skin
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on tongue
- Vaginal fungal infection causes