Suggest treatment for vaginal dryness

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 26 Oct 2016 in Pregnancy
Question: OBGYN .... IM 53 yr old I was married to a women for 33 yrs that suffered from vaginal dryness . We tried sexual lubricants KY jell stuff they called emotion lotion but I found that they became sticky after a while and I didn't much care for it .
I have been with a new women for three yrs now , she just had all her reproductive organs removed and I noticed that she is also becoming dry . However we never used anything . But the other night we had sex and she was real sticky inside , my past experience wants to tell me that she used a lubricant I'm thinking she mite have had an affair her explanation was that she was dehydrated and the vaginal fluid becomes thicker . So my question is , is that true and if so would it also make it sticky . I really love this women and need to make the right decision . This is very difficult for me to ask . But thank you
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Normal phenomenon

Detailed Answer:
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your anxiety about the issue.
Yes it is possible as the stickiness of vagina varies with cycle day after periods and also in case of dehydration or summers.
Do try after a good foreplay and may be with lubricants when you feel it is not a pleasant experience with her.
Let's hope for the best and don't hesitate in asking any question.
Dr Manisha