Suggest treatment for vaginal discomfort and sinus infection
Vaginal swab culture and sensitivity test required
I understand your concerns about infection and cough.
You need to get high vaginal swab culture and sensitivity test done to identify the organism causing infection and the antibiotics it is responsive to. It could be mixed bacterial and fungal infection.
Cough needs to be treated as per examination finding by a physician. Self medication by online Internet advice should not be followed as it might lead to complications.
Please see your physician fir change of antibiotics after examination.
Gynecologist should do a high vaginal swab culture and sensitivity test.
Meanwhile wash perineum and vagina with soap water twice daily and dry it. This will reduce irritation and itching.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections
- Treatment of maxillary sinus infection
- Chronic sinus infection treatment
- Sinusitis infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- Treatment for klebsiella sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for acute sinus infection
- Antibiotic treatment of sinus infection
- Bacterial sinus infection treatment
- Sinus infection treatment