Suggest treatment for vaginal bleeding after non-penetrative sexual activity

Posted on Tue, 16 Jun 2015 in Women's Health
Question: have vaginal bleeding since 2 days after fingered by my bf. Any tablets to stop the bleeding
Answered by Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need more details

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear and thanks for your query
How many pantyliners did you change in a day?
Did you have any other symptoms like foul odor vaginal discharge, lower abdominal pain?
When was your last menstrual period?
For the moment you can try with Sitz baths three to four times per day and add much more fluids and iron rich foods.

All the best
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 1 hour later
I changed 2 and i dont have any abdominal pain, any foul odour vaginal discharge. My menstural date is 25.
Answered by Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 30 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is nothing to worry

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear again and apologize for delayed reply.

If you haven't had any other symptoms and you have had limited vaginal bleeding it may be from rough fingering.
Rough fingering can cause small genital lesions that can be the reason of vaginal bleeding.

There is no need for any treatment.

All the best
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine