Suggest treatment for urine leakage

Question
I am running a 101.7 fever. I had chills from 10-3 but not any longer. I have taken tylenol. My joints, back, head ache. When I try to get out of bed I have uncontrolled urine leakage. I did drink tea

chlorthalidone 25mg
lisinopril 20 mg
carvedilol 12.5
Posted Sun, 31 Aug 2014 in Infections

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Urine leakage could be due to infection

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for posting your question here and I really sorry for your troubles.

Fever with chills and body aches could be due to viral or bacterial infections.

Urine incontinence is uncomfortable, and could signify the location of infection.

Tylenol is only a symptomatic treatment for fever.

I suggest you to not drink tea or coffee. And consult your local doctor and get a urine culture and sensitivity exam done to find the type of bacteria causing the infection so that appropriate antibiotics can be started accordingly.

I hope this answers your query, if you however have any doubts, please do write back to me.

Wishing you speedy recovery.

Kind regards.