Suggest treatment for urine infection
Absorb powder is for local skin fungal infection
Welcome to the HCM
Absorb powder has clotrimazole which is a drug to treat local skin fungal infection. it starts acting within days and it is not recommended to continue it for more than 4 weeks for this.
Urine infections are usually due to bacterias. They present as fever, burning or frequency of urination or abdominal pains. They require proper investigation ( urine routine, culture and sensitivity) and course of antibiotics such as cefixime, levofloxacin or amoxicillin accordingly. If you have any reports, you may upload them for my reference.
I would suggest you to hold absorb powder for the time being if there is no itching in local area. Maintain good hygiene and offer him plenty of water daily to avoid any further skin or urine infection.
Hopefully I have answered your question. For any further questions, I would be happy to help you out.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for urine infection
- Blood in urine infection treatment
- Urine infection treatment
- Suggest medication for urine infection
- What treatment is suggested for recc urine infection
- Treatment and cure for urine infection tuberculosis
- Ayuvedic treatment for urin infection
- Antibiotics for urine infection treatment
- Natural treatment for urine infection
- Treatment and cure for controlled urine infection