Suggest treatment for urine infection
My Father XXXXXXX who is 73 years old was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer of Gealson Score between 6 and 7. We did Bone Scan test and it was negative.
His biopsy was done during a TURP which he got it done 1 month back, since then he has been suffering with lot of Urine infection and WBC + Bacteria in his urine test report.
We also got his Urine Culture test done 2 weeks back and doctor changed the medicine but he is not get relieved .. Earlier Puss cells were decreasing and bacteria was not there and now Puss Cells have increased and also Bacteria is positive.
I am sending his
1. Last Urine Test Report.
2. Last to Last Urine Test report
3. Urine Culture test report
4. Medicine he is taking as of now
Can you please advice whats going wrong with him. He is not at all comfortable and with Prostate cancer he feels more depressed. Please help it get cured.
might need another sensitive drug
I have gone through all his reports carefully. His infection is sensitive to only two drugs and resistant to all other drugs. As the medicine given by your doctor seems not working for him, he might need another sensitive drug. Let this known to his treating doctor, so that he would change to other sensitive drug. However, repeat urine culture/sensitivity test again, so that we can know the number of organisms growing to assess the severity of infection.
His symptoms may also be due to underlying prostate cancer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for urine infection
- Blood in urine infection treatment
- Urine infection treatment
- Suggest medication for urine infection
- What treatment is suggested for recc urine infection
- Treatment and cure for urine infection tuberculosis
- Ayuvedic treatment for urin infection
- Antibiotics for urine infection treatment
- Natural treatment for urine infection
- Treatment and cure for controlled urine infection