Suggest treatment for urine infection in child
My daughter was suffering from urine infection. She is now 13 years
Many a time urine culture was done, however the reports were clear but now she complain of pain from urinal area rising upto naval
Also are there any pain relievers which she can use until a medication is prescribed
You may try syrup citralka
Pain relievers in this age group are not very safe to recommend for this kind of symptom. You may try syrup citralka(mixed in water) to relieve her symptoms if it was due to UTI. Also let her drink good amount of water which also helps in relief of her symptoms .
However, she might need ultrasound of abdomen/pelvis including thorough physical examination to correctly diagnose the condition.
Hope it helps!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for urine infection
- Blood in urine infection treatment
- Urine infection treatment
- Suggest medication for urine infection
- What treatment is suggested for recc urine infection
- Treatment and cure for urine infection tuberculosis
- Ayuvedic treatment for urin infection
- Antibiotics for urine infection treatment
- Natural treatment for urine infection
- Treatment and cure for controlled urine infection