Suggest treatment for urine infection during pregnancy
Needs antibiotic treatment.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Your urine culture shows a growth of enterococcus. It is a urine infection and should be treated. You should take the suggested antibiotics for treatment. During pregnancy such urine infections can cause pain in lower abdomen and can cause a preterm labor pains. V-wash can be safely used during pregnancy for vaginal hygeine.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Infection during Pregnancy
- Precautions to avoid urine infection during pregnancy
- Throat infection during pregnancy
- Urine infection during pregnancy does it affect my baby
- Vaginal infections during pregnancy
- Urinal infection during pregnancy puzz cells range
- Uterus infection during pregnancy
- How i can prevent urine infection during pregnancy
- Viral infections during pregnancy
- Mrsa infection during pregnancy treatment