Suggest treatment for urinary urgency
Urgency for urination could be due to UTI
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have urgency for urination since yesterday .This could be mostly due to UTI
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you have burning urination ?
2) Do you have increased frequency for urination ?
Get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like
Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
The urgency that you have is not related to Prolapsed Inter Vertebral Disc (L5 S1)
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Get Ultrasound Scanning of abdomen done to rule out stone in lower ureter
Thanks for follow up .
Urgency for urination with pain in lower back could be due to pain in lower back could be due to stone in lower ureter and needs to be ruled out by doing Ultrasound Scanning Of abdomen .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urinary urgency without infection
- Symptoms of Urinary urgency
- Drugs that cause urinary urgency
- Urinary urgency prostate growth spurt no infection
- Treatment and cure for Urinary urgency
- Pilonidal sinus causes urinary urgency
- Diagnosis of Urinary urgency
- Feeling of urinary urgency
- Drugs/medication for Urinary urgency
- Are fibroids responsible for urinary urgency