Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection

Dr. Deepti Verma

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Hi I am 30 years female .I am having frequent urination problem since yesterday .I am not a diabetic .I feel urge for urine but able to pass only little urine plz suggest some medicine
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Likely urinary tract infection

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns. You seem to have urinary tract infection, in which urinary urgency, increased frequency of urination, and burning during urination is common.
I suggest you to get your urine routine and microscopic test, and urine culture and sensitivity test done to confirm the diagnosis and get appropriate antibiotics.
In the meantime, you should drink plenty of fluids and can take any alkaliser syrup to get symptomatic relief.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Deepti Verma 21 hours later
Can u plz suggest some medicine because I am in my native I can't go and see the doc here once I will go to XXXXXXX I will go and see the doc .Thanks a lot doctor
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Any alkaliser syrup

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear, as I have mentioned earlier, you can take alkaliser syrup like alkasol 2 teaspoons in one glass of water two times a day for symptomatic relief.
Antibiotics can be started only after urine examination.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma

Brief Answer:
Happy to help

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear, I am happy to have helped you.
You can get back to me for further queries later by asking a direct question to me on health care magic portal.
Dr Deepti Verma
Follow up: Dr. Deepti Verma 3 minutes later
Thanks a lot doctor