Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Your symptoms do suggest that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
Since it requires an antibiotic course,you need to visit your doctor for the prescription.
Till you consult him,do the following....
Drink plenty of water.
Drink craneberry juice 2-3 times a day
Take lemon water twice a day.
You can take a urinary anaesthetic agent called as PYRIDIUM ( tablet ) which is an OTC product.
It is taken three times a day.It can impart red colour to the urine on consumption and so no need to worry.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection
- Female urinary tract infection treatment
- Male urinary tract infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for recurring urinary tract infection
- Urinary tract infection treatment
- Urinary tract infection amoxicillin treatment
- Treatment vre urinary tract infection
- Urinary tract infection pregnancy treatment
- Esbl urinary tract infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection and vaginal infection