Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

132 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection

Answered by
Dr. Guru

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2011

Answered : 589 Questions

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: hi doctor.i am a diabatic theres blood reading in my urine plus 200,i dont have my periods i have abdomial pain and a light pain in my back aslo back of my legs are sore,and i have a burnig sensation in my vagina
Answered by Dr. Guru 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
genitourinary tract infection.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!

You may be having genitourinary tract infection. Your diabetic status may be a predisposing factor. You may need a course of sensitive antibiotics and also effective control of diabetes. A physical exam and ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis is needed to confirm

Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer.

Wish you good health!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on