Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection

Question
hi doctor.i am a diabatic theres blood reading in my urine plus 200,i dont have my periods i have abdomial pain and a light pain in my back aslo back of my legs are sore,and i have a burnig sensation in my vagina
Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Guru 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
genitourinary tract infection.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!

You may be having genitourinary tract infection. Your diabetic status may be a predisposing factor. You may need a course of sensitive antibiotics and also effective control of diabetes. A physical exam and ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis is needed to confirm

Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer.

Wish you good health!