Suggest treatment for urinary infection
Can be anaemia or vitamin D3 deficiency.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The random body pains that you have can be due to the weakness caused by the miscarriage. This can be related to a generalized viral infection or low levels of iron or vitamin D3. A few blood tests will help in detecting the cause.
A vaginal swab culture is needed to rule out a persistent vaginal infection.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for active urinary infection
- Treatment and cure for fungal urinary infection
- Treatment of urinary infection by injection
- Treatment and cure for complicated urinary infections
- Suggest medication for urinary infection
- Treatment and cure for early urinary infection
- Treatment and cure for recurrent urinary infection
- Treatment and cure for resistant urinary infection
- Treatment and cure for typhoid, urinary infection
- Treatment and cure for asymptomatic urinary infection
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...