Suggest treatment for urinary infection

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 29 Jun 2017 in Women's Health
Question: I miscarried around 2 months ago. I then had a uterine infection and BV and was on antibiotics for 2 weeks. I have been off the antibiotics now for 2 weeks and am pretty sure I still have a uterine infection as I have had them before and know he feeling. The thing that I am unsure about is hat since the miscarriage I have experiences random body pains- lower back, upper back, chest, ribs. Is this normal?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be anaemia or vitamin D3 deficiency.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The random body pains that you have can be due to the weakness caused by the miscarriage. This can be related to a generalized viral infection or low levels of iron or vitamin D3. A few blood tests will help in detecting the cause.
A vaginal swab culture is needed to rule out a persistent vaginal infection.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D