Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence
You might need surgery
I have studied your case and I think you might need urgent surgery. Cauda equina patient needs surgery as soon as possible. After some time chances of recovery is very less. But before I advised you anything I would like to know little detail about your illness.
1.Since when you have lost bladder and bowel control?
2.Can you send me your MRI report?
3. Are you also having Diabetes or hypertension or any other medical illness
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
Cauda equina patients has no bladder or bowel control
Thanks for replying.
You mentioned that you have burning pain in groin with urinary incontinence. You also said that you have weakness in leg. These symptoms are present in Cauda equina.
It will be good if you can send me your MRI report. After seeing your MRI I can suggest you whether you will be benefited from neuro surgeon's opinion. Also as you said that you had this problem in past also. Let me know what treatment you received at that time. Did you had any surgery of spine in past?
Please send me your current MRI report.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for occasional urinary incontinence
- Treatment and cure for intermittent urinary incontinence
- Treatment and cure for stress urinary incontinence
- Ayurvedic treatment for urinary incontinence
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence due to uti
- Urinary incontinence what is causing this and required treatment
- Treatment and cure for Urinary incontinence
- Female urinary incontinence treatment
- What are the causes and treatment for urinary incontinence
- Treatment and cure for chronic urinary incontinence