question-icon

Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence

Posted on Mon, 15 Dec 2014
Question: I'm suffering incontinence and was told to try this site. I believe this relative said he has purchased a non script drug called EQUINOX and he says I should try it. I've had cancer in my prostate and have already tried four different drugs. I'm going on 80.hat's your thought? thanks
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Sharma (3 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Equinox is diet pill.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.
I am Dr Rakesh Sharma answering your query.
I can understand your concern.
The medications you have tried are very good drugs for your problem.
Equinox has not been listed and no trial reports are available.
It , is suppose to be a diet pill, not for incontinence.
With all your condition and previous history, you should try medications only on your doctor's advice.
Hope I have answered your query, if any thing else,you are welcome or you can close the question by rating the answer.
Good wishes.
Dr. Rakesh Sharma