Suggest treatment for urethral stenosis
Could be due to peri menopausal Urethral Stenosis.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have poor urine stream since couple of months.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you in Menopause ?
2)Do you have any other urinary symptoms like frequency,burning etc associated with poor stream ?
In peri menopausal age there is atrophy of all the genital organs that involves urethra too, causing narrowing of urethral passage (Urethra) what is called as Urethral Stenosis.
This is the commonest cause of poor stream and other urinary symptoms at this age .
Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to rule out infection.
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical evaluation .He may advise you to get Endoscopic Calibration of Urethra done
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for canal stenosis
- Diagnosis of urethral stenosis
- Suggest treatment for carotid artery stenosis
- Suggest treatment for stenosis of the spine
- Treatment and cure for urethral stenosis
- Severe stenosis grade 2 sponylolisthesis suggestive treatment
- Urethral stenosis causes
- Urethral stenosis in women
- Symptoms of urethral stenosis
- Drugs/medication for urethral stenosis