Suggest treatment for ureter stone

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have been diagnosed with a stone in ureter. the details are in attached report. Can you please help in advice if it canbe removed naturally or i need to go for a treatment ? Thanks in advance
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is no report attaached to your query

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the fact that you have posted you have been detected to have stone in ureter.

However there is no report attached to your query .I shall be happy if you can post me more details and reattach report to help me in making precise comments .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.