Suggest treatment for under-active thyroid
I am 40 with regular periods until last month when I had no period. My fsh level is 76 am I in the menopause? I have no other symptoms.
I have an under active thyroid
Could the blood test be an anomaly? I have only had one. My lh level was 55.
I have regular period up to last month.
Is there any chance of conceiving? Could my periods come back? My husband I were trying for a baby.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Your periods may come back but you are definitely nearing menopause.
Both Fsh and LH levels are highly elevated, suggesting near menopause.
Conception naturally is least likely with these levels.
Please feel free to discuss further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Under active thyroid blindness
- Oesteosrthritis and under active thyroid
- Pregnancy and under active thyroid
- Diabetes and under active thyroid
- Treatment and cure for Under-active thyroid
- Fainting under active thyroid
- Effects of under active thyroid
- Under active thyroid and indigestion
- Under active thyroid and breathlessness
- Is under active thyroid hereditary