Suggest treatment for uncontrollable type 2 diabetes
I am 56 years old and and have Type 2 Diabetes classified as IDDM .Uses to take 34 and 36 unit of Insulin daily in the morning and evening respectively besides Oral Pill GALVU 50 (Day)and Azulax (night). As I have undergone THR movements are restricted . .
Sir, despite making all precautions diabetes is not controlled and fasting and P.P.after dinner when checked through Glucometer very often found on higher side Sir one of my wound at heel giving trouble for the past 15years . Besides this left leg always remain swallow en. Si you have brought ray of hope in millions s of chronic diaberic patients by managing sugar level to their satisfaction
Sir Please advise expert opinion if desire I may personally come upon seeking appointment However I am very much uncomfortable in climbing StairsS
Please write back to us with the details
Hi Sir, I had gone through your query and understood your concerns.
Sir please let me know the details to have a complete picture of your problem.
You mentioned type 2 and IDDM. They are not same. Type 2 is Non insulin dependent NIDDM, where as IDDM is type 1.
Please tell me the following.
a) Type of insulin you use. Long acting/ short/ mixtard.
b) I would like the details about diet and exercise details.
c) Regarding wound. How did it start? What was the initial diagnosis of wound and any treatment for that. Can you upload picture?
I will be waiting for your details to answer you to the best.
Dr Phanindra Dulipala
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Type 2 diabetes insulin treatment
- What treatment is suggested for type 2 diabetes
- Treatment for type 2 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes drugs treatment
- Suggest treatment for type 2 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus and cold laser treatment
- Suggest medication for type 2 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes natural treatment
- Suggest diet for type 2 diabetes
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for type 2 diabetes
- What are side effects of Ismat and Eurepa?
- How to control high blood sugar levels?
- What causes dropping of sugar levels after taking Actrapid?
- What causes pain at operated site of inguinal hernia?
- Suggest diet for diarrhea with chronic diabetes
- What does slightly higher blood sugar value even after metformin usage...
- Suggest best kind of clean air machine for asthma and allergy
- Should i start triglimprex inspite of having slightly high sugar levels?
- What causes uncontrollable sugar levels inspite of using janumet?
- How to control diabetes without any pills?