Suggest treatment for unbearable pain in right knee and shoulder
i would.need some info
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad, I have read your question in detail, I understand your concern and will try to help you in the best possible way.
In order to help you better , I would like you to give me some more information,
I will here by ask you some relevant questions to fill up the information gap.
1) Can you externally see any problem swelling or brusie?
2) which areas are more tender?
3) can you lift you shoulder above head?
4) got it checked by a dr then?
5) Did any med for thay?
6) Does it pain on movement or all the time?
7) has it improved or getting worsened?
Waiting for your input
M.B.B.S ( Licensed Family practitioner)
#2the inside of my knee an. The back all the way around to the the right side of my knee cap
#3inside n ou
Did you get fractures ruled out?
Thanks for writing back,
I am sorry to know what has happened and what's been happening since then.
Main thing which we have to rule out are fractures, others are soft tissue injuries they tend to get better by themselves.
Did you go to E.R after you fell and did they check you for fractures?
If they didn't I will suggest you to meet an orthopaedic surgeon or a surgical ER as soon as possible to get fractures of major soft tissue injuries ruled out.
If they already are ruled out then you can follow below stated suggestions.
1) Take tablet Brufen 400mg daily twice daily.
2) Wrap crepe bandage not very tight but moderate on the swollen parts of the body.
3) Keep them warm.
4) Warm compresses or putting your feet and legs in warm water will help losen up the tissue and decrease swelling.
5) Rub Voren gel on the paining inflamed areas every 6 hours.
6) Keep the legs elevated don't hang them when you are sitting.
7) Eat healthy food like 3 egg whites a day and proteins plus vitamin supplements like centrum for women to aid your healing.
8) Take rest as much as you can.
9) I can see that you are already taking the required meds I would also suggest my patients to take a muscle relaxant to relieve spasm.
10) If you keep your feet elevated you will feel the swelling reducing.
But before all this you got to get the fractures ruled out.
If they have already been ruled out then you can wait and work on my suggestion on the points you haven't been following yet.
I Hope this answers your question, if your have more queries feel free to ask, otherwise close the discussion and rate it. Wish you the best of health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for frozen shoulder and knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Suggest medication and treatment for painful knee
- Suggest treatment for pain after knee surgery
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in knees
- Suggest treatment for pain under the leg and knees
- What is the treatment for unbearable pain in knee cap
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to knee injury
- Pain in right shoulder suggest treatment