Suggest treatment for unbearable pain in right hand
Seems to be inflammatory in nature.
Thanks for your query.
According to your description , pain over her right hand seems to be inflammatory in nature. It could be an acute attack of gout.
I advice her to give rest to the part affected, take anti-inflammatory drug like motrin/combiflam 1 tablet with food as and when required (upto 4 tablets daily) to reduce pain and inflammation and consult your doctor for thorough examination and rule out any infective cause.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- Fell on hand swollen painful suggest treatment
- Treatment and cure for hand pain
- Hand pain treatments
- What treatment is suggested for pain and numbness in hand
- Suggest treatment for numbness on hand
- Suggest treatment for pain due to hand injury
- Suggest treatment for crampingtingling and pain in feetlegs and hands
- Pain in right hand cramps numb treatment
- Swelling in right hand painful treatment