Suggest treatment for ulcerative colitis
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concerns.
First, I want to have the reports of your colonoscopy and biopsy for a more specific opinion.
There might be other causes to colitis other than ulcerative, including viral and bacterial which have the similar presentation during colonoscopy. Furthermore, if the inflammation markers in the blood are raised (especially when it comes to high leucocytes levels).
That's why another colonoscopy is advised by your doctor.
Looking forward to have your reports in!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Ulcerative colitis
- Ulcerative colitis flare treatment
- Ulcerative colitis drugs treatment
- Natural treatment for ulcerative colitis
- Suggest medication for ulcerative colitis
- Treatment and cure for ulcerative colitis arthritis
- Malaria treatment and ulcerative colitis
- Ulcerative colitis treatment options
- Ulcerative colitis treatment
- Is acthar used in the treatment of ulcerative colitis?