Suggest treatment for type 2 diabetes
These blood sugars are normal. Is he not eating at all?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about what your husband is going through. With this information, It would be best for him to be examined in persons. Though the blood sugars are normal not eating for two days for a diabetic is very concerning. Is he drinking and urinating normally? For now, I will suggest you find the right approach to get him to the hospital because should he continue like this, we can get to serious complications related to diabetes.
In all, I am concerned but he needs more examination to establish what is wrong and treat accordingly. I will suggest you do all possible to convince him and get him to the nearest hospital.
I wish you well. Let me know whether you succeed in arranging something. If more information is needed am right here to provide clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Type 2 diabetes insulin treatment
- What treatment is suggested for type 2 diabetes
- Treatment for type 2 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes drugs treatment
- Suggest treatment for type 2 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus and cold laser treatment
- Suggest medication for type 2 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes natural treatment
- Suggest diet for type 2 diabetes
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for type 2 diabetes