Suggest treatment for transient ischemic attack
my email = YYYY@YYYY
Transient ischemic attack!
Thanks for the query.
A transient ischemic attack happens when blood flow to part of the brain is blocked or reduced , often by a blood clot. After a short time, blood flows again and the symptoms go away. With a stroke, the blood flow stays blocked, and the brain has permanent damage.Blindness in one or both eyes or double vision is a symptom of TIA.Though TIA is reversible yet it can be a indicator of stroke or heart attack in future,A complete cardiology review should be done to rule out the possibility of cardiac problems in future.As there is a positive history of coronary artery disease cardiac speciality consultation should be taken as early as possible.
Tread mill test
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pathophysiology transient ischemic attack
- Treatment and cure for Transient ischemic attack
- Transient ischemic attack and flying
- Transient ischemic attacks gallbladder
- Epilim and transient ischemic attack
- Transient ischemic attack natural treatment
- Transient ischemic attack symptoms
- Transient ischemic attack treatment
- Causes transient ischemic attacks
- Transient ischemic attack prognosis
- What is the recovery period after cataract surgery?
- Suggest treatment for presence of floaters in vision
- Suggest treatment for myopia in a child
- Is surgery advisable for scar tissues behind the eye?
- What causes irritation in the eyes after cataract surgery?
- What causes floaters in the field of vision post cataract surgery?
- Suggest treatment for transient ischemic attack
- Suggest treatment for strabismus
- What causes swelling and redness in the eyes?
- What causes watery eyes after cataract surgery?