Suggest treatment for torn toenails
Suggestions/Advice appreciated. Thanks
it is not an emergency but do visit your doctor
Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
I have read your query.
I understand your concern.
Torn off big toe nail may occur in fungal infection, trauma, lichen planus, psoriasis.
You should visit your doctor so that he can examine you and if required may start you on medicines after making a diagnosis.
It is not an emergency. You may wait till you get an appointment in a day or two.
Till then, proper hygiene maintenance is mandatory so as to avoid any infection.
Still you should try to consult your doctor at the earliest.
I hope I am able to solve your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best fungal toenail treatment
- Home treatment pincer toenail
- Best treatment for toenail fungus
- Hyperkeratotic toenail treatment
- Bruised toenail treatment
- Fungal toenail laser treatment
- Treatment for fungal toenail infection
- Black toenail treatment with tcp
- Antifungal treatment for toenails
- Treatment for a babies ingrown toenail