Suggest treatment for torn penile frenulum
I suspect that it might not have healed in a correct way
As you are saying that frenulum torn and healed on it's own without treatment, I suspect that it might not have healed in a correct way. This needs a physical examination to decide whether the healing happened appropriately or not.
And probably this may be the reason for decreased sensitivity(dissatisfaction) during sexual intercourse. Physical examination can help in deciding if any correction is needed.
Hope it helps!
sorry for delay
Sorry for delay in replying. As I mentioned earlier, healing would not have happened properly, but this usually would not commonly result in causing the problem you mentioned about. This needs physical exam by a Urologist. Anxiety that the frenulum might tear again can also cause this kind of problem.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore frenulum
- Suggest treatment for penile infection
- Suggest treatment for chronic penile yeast infection
- Torn frenulum immediate treatment
- Treatment for frenulum torn
- Torn frenulum under tongue treatment
- Short frenulum treatment
- What is the treatment for a torn frenulum
- Treatment for torn 'frenulum' cream
- Homeopathy treatment for frenulum breve
- How long does sperm survive in the male urethra after ejaculation?
- Remedy for swollen and reddish penis of child?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- What causes abdominal pain when suffering from an enlarged prostate?
- What causes involuntary movements of the penis?
- What cause pain in testicles?
- What causes slow urine flow and groin tenderness?
- How to treat my sex life suffering with diabetics, hypertension and...
- Are the parameters of semen analysis report normal?
- What causes erectile dysfunction?