Suggest treatment for torn ligaments in the ankles
You need to get your ankle splinter with plaster
I have studied your case. Ankle ligaments injuries are very painful. It can cause sharp pain and difficulty in walking. Also heaing will not be possible if you do not apply splint. So I have following suggestions for you.
1. Show it to orthopaedic surgeon. You need a plaster below knee to toe. It will give you pain relief and faster healing.IIt has to be there for 4 weeks.
2.Table Etorixoxib one daily.
3. Keep your foot elevated over pillow . Do not put wright on affected side.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sprained ankle
- Torn ligaments in pinkyt treatments
- Ayurvedic treatment for torn ligament
- Torn ligament in pinky treatment
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Treatment of torn spring ligament
- Suggest treatment for ankle fracture
- Suggest treatment for ankle injury
- Suggest treatment for ankle pain
- Suggest pain relief treatment for torn ligament