Suggest treatment for toothache
Take diclo-paracetamol combination
Thanks for writing in.
As per your history, your teeth require RCT or extraction depending on clinical or radiographic condition.Meanwhile you may start with diclo- paracetamol combination 50:500 thrice a day along with amoxi- clav 625 twice a day for three days.
Consult your dentist & get your treatment started as early as possible.
Hope I answered your query
Wishing you good health
Dr. Neha Sumra
Take ketorolac 10 mg 2 tablets together
I told you that medicine will give temporary relief & for permanent relief you need to pursue treatment.Continue with prescribed medicines & in case of acute pain take two tablets of ketorolac- 10 mg dispersible 2 tablets together. These are prescription drugs and need to be taken after you get a prescription from the GP.
Get started with treatment as soon as possible.
Dr. Neha Sumra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for broken tooth and intermittent toothache
- Treatment and cure for toothache/ache
- Treatment and cure for post operative toothache
- Cause and treatment for bad toothache
- Treatment and cure for C/o toothache
- Treatment and cure for Severe toothache
- Toothache swollen gums lump in the roof of mouth suggestions
- What treatment should be done to get relief from toothache
- Treatment and cure for chronic toothache
- No toothache why root canal treatment is required