Suggest treatment for tooth pain
Gum & Teeth pain
Thanks for your question on HCM
I do understand your concern
With such a presentation in my clinic, I would first rule out dental infection by a physical examination and to confirm you need a dental X-ray and if confirmed you can take [ORDENT]which is a prescription antibiotic and complete it's course first. If you have frequent infections then visit your dentist and as per X-ray report he will make permanent treatment.
You can take few preventive steps like this at home:
1)Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride tooth paste
2)Use dental floss to clean between your teeth regularly.
3)Replace your tooth brush every 3 months
4)Eat healthy foods and try to avoid sugary items
5)Use antiseptic mouth wash three times weekly
6)Visit your nearest dentist every 3 months for professional cleaning of teeth.
Hope that helps
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the suggested medication for tooth pain
- Tooth pain in crowned tooth
- Tooth pain with pain in temple
- What treatment should be taken for tooth pain
- What treatment should i take for tooth pain
- Fibromyalgia tooth pain
- Indigestion tooth pain
- Molar tooth pain after cavity was filled suggestions
- Tooth pain broken tooth
- Is root canal treatment good for tooth pain
- What do the following blood test reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chronic cough and lump in the throat
- Suggest a carbohydrate consistent diet
- What causes burning sensation in the stomach and diarrhea?
- Suggest treatment for redness in the eye and headache
- What causes constant ringing noise in the ears and poor vision?
- Suggest treatment for severe leg pain while on Advil
- Suggest treatment for intracranial lesion
- Suggest treatment for Alzheimer's disease
- What does presence of yellow substance on the penis head indicate?