Suggest treatment for tooth pain
Seems like abrasion or caries .Follow these measure .Consult dentist.xray.
Hello XXXXXXX .
Thanks for consulting Healthcaremagic .
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query.
I have read your query and gone through the image you have attached . Senstivity and Pain in tooth can due to caries or cervical abrasion .
For this i will suggest you to consult oral surgeon for clinical examination and Radiograph of tooth for proper diagnosis. Treatment for pain and senstivity due to caries or cervical abrasion is restoration of tooth .
Based on details provided i will suggest you few measures to reduce pain and sensitivity:
-Use Sensitivity toothpaste like colgate sensitive plus to brush your teeth .
-Use soft bristle toothbrush to clean your teeth .
-Maintain good hygiene. Use mouthwash like chlorhex.
-for pain i will suggest you medicine like Diclofenac or Ibugesic plus twice daily with vitamin Bcomplex by consulting with local doctor.
Hope i have answered your query.
If you have further query i will hapy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the suggested medication for tooth pain
- Tooth pain in crowned tooth
- Tooth pain with pain in temple
- What treatment should be taken for tooth pain
- What treatment should i take for tooth pain
- Fibromyalgia tooth pain
- Indigestion tooth pain
- Molar tooth pain after cavity was filled suggestions
- Tooth pain broken tooth
- Is root canal treatment good for tooth pain
- Suggest treatment for pain in wisdom tooth
- Suggest treatment for swollen tonsils
- What causes gritty feeling under the tongue?
- Suggest treatment for yellowish teeth and bleeding gums
- What is the time of eruption of permanent upper and lower teeth?
- What causes salty taste in mouth?
- How can bad breath be treated
- What causes swelling on collar bone?
- What causes foul taste in mouth?
- Suggest remedy for foul smell from mouth