Suggest treatment for tooth pain

Dr. Priyanka Tiwari

Dentist

Posted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 in Dental Health
Question: I have tooth sensitivity problem and now paining.. please advice treatment.. I have pointed the finger on paining teeth.
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Tiwari 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seems like abrasion or caries .Follow these measure .Consult dentist.xray.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX .
Thanks for consulting Healthcaremagic .
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query.

I have read your query and gone through the image you have attached . Senstivity and Pain in tooth can due to caries or cervical abrasion .
For this i will suggest you to consult oral surgeon for clinical examination and Radiograph of tooth for proper diagnosis. Treatment for pain and senstivity due to caries or cervical abrasion is restoration of tooth .
Based on details provided i will suggest you few measures to reduce pain and sensitivity:
-Use Sensitivity toothpaste like colgate sensitive plus to brush your teeth .
-Use soft bristle toothbrush to clean your teeth .
-Maintain good hygiene. Use mouthwash like chlorhex.
-for pain i will suggest you medicine like Diclofenac or Ibugesic plus twice daily with vitamin Bcomplex by consulting with local doctor.

Hope i have answered your query.
If you have further query i will hapy to help.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T