Suggest treatment for tooth pain

Dr. Honey Arora

Dentist

Posted on Tue, 4 Jul 2017 in Dental Health
Question: Tooth's are paining along with gums tooth ache is more kindly suggest the remedies for the same
Answered by Dr. Honey Arora 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please provide more details...

Detailed Answer:
Hi..
Thanks for the query...

- Can you please tell that is there pain in any single tooth or many teeth?
- Please specify which teeth are paining, upper or lower, front or back?
- Do you have decay in teeth?
- Is there swelling in gums along with pain?
- Since how many days this is going on?

Please revert back with answers..

Awaiting...

Regards..

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Honey Arora 3 days later
Sorry for delay in reply.

Please specify which teeth are paining, upper or lower, front or back?
Both Sides upper and Lower tooths are paining
- Do you have decay in teeth?
There is no decay in tooth
Tehre is no Swelling but there is only piain
- Since how many days this is going on?
from past 3 days i had taken Pain killer it went again it is coming

Please do suggest if i need to take any test to determine to root cause of the pain
Answered by Dr. Honey Arora 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be due to gum infection..

Detailed Answer:
Hi..
Thanks for writing back..

It can be gum infection or can be due to jaw joint or TMJ..
So my suggestion is to consult a Dentist and get a clinical examination done..
A panoromic x ray can be done for confirmation..

As of now you can take anti inflammatory painkillers like Ibuprofen and do warm saline gargles..

Please get the x ray report uploaded so that I can narrow down the exact cause..

Hope this helps..

Regards..
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Honey Arora 20 hours later
as per your suggestion i have attached the x-ray report the teeths.Kindly review and let us know the reason of pain and what medications or treatment should undergo to come out of tooth pain.
Brief Answer:
TMJ looking fine.

Detailed Answer:
Hi..
I have evaluated the x rays and your jaw joint is looking fine and there are some areas of very minor bone loss..
So I would advise you to get a thorough scaling done followed by antibiotics and painkillers and along with it do antiseptic gum paint massage..
Follow up in a week..

Hope this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana