Suggest treatment for tooth pain
yes, diclofenac will help
Thanks for your query, I have gone through your query.
The pain in the lower front teeth can be because of the gum infection or tooth infection.
Nothing to be panicked about, consult a oral physician and get it evaluated, You need to get a radiograph done to confirm the diagnosis.
Mean while, If i am your treating doctor, i would have suggested you to take a course of antibiotics like amoxicillin (if you are not allergic) and an analgesic like diclofenac. Once the diagnosis is confirmed we can treat accordingly with scaling or root canal treatment. Do saline gargling.
This is the possible diagnosis and treatment plan based on your description of the lesion. If you can upload the images of the teeth in question, i can give you exact diagnosis and treatment plan.
I hope my answer will help you, take care.
If any queries are there, reply me back.
I have uploaded the pics now.
In the picture back.jpg in the back side of the teeth there is a small infection kind of white bubble is there.
Now a days i use to get this kind of pain randomly in my mouth in the gum area sometimes and get pain. Then after a day i use to get white liquid pus from that and pain reduced.
Please let me know do i need to do anything specific to avoid this.
Gum infection, scaling, orthodontic treatment
Thanks for your reply and the images.
As per the images you have uploaded, it is because of the gum infection. The gums and the bone around the teeth are getting damaged because of the mal aligned teeth and the deep bite which is resulting in abnormal distribution of forces over the lower teeth.
The white liquid coming from the inner aspect of the teeth is nothing but the pus discharge secondary to gum infection.
So consult a oral physician and get it evaluated. Along with the above said medicines you need to take metronidazole which is effective in gum infection.
Later get the teeth treated with scaling and root planing. The mal alignment of the teeth can be treated with braces or orthodontic treatment.
I hope my answer will help you. Take care.
If any queries are there, reply me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the suggested medication for tooth pain
- Tooth pain in crowned tooth
- Tooth pain with pain in temple
- What treatment should be taken for tooth pain
- What treatment should i take for tooth pain
- Fibromyalgia tooth pain
- Indigestion tooth pain
- Molar tooth pain after cavity was filled suggestions
- Tooth pain broken tooth
- Is root canal treatment good for tooth pain
- Suggest treatment for painful gums
- Suggest treatment for pain in gums
- What causes discomfort in upper back tooth?
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and sore swollen tongue
- What does a bulish purple spot on bottom lip indicate?
- Does gum grow back after a dental implant is placed?
- What causes feeling of cigarette smoke smell stuck in nose?
- What causes dry mouth, inflamed tongue and sore cheek?
- What causes pain in teeth while chewing?
- When can a child start wearing braces?