Suggest treatment for tooth pain during pregnancy
not much harm, avoid in future
Hello, I understand your health concern.
Ideally it should not be taken but as taken twice by you unknowingly, it won't harm much as you are just 24 weeks pregnant and taken only two doses of it.
From future avoid taking it and in case toothache bothers you a lot then take tablet paracetamol which is safest analgesic in pregnancy but at times tooth ache doesn't respond to it then take tramadol tablet twice a day.
All the best.
nothing active to be done
Nothing active needs to be done and no need to worry about it.
Just avoid in future and keep a regular follow up with your gynecologist.
May god bless you with a healthy baby soon.
baby will be fine
Your baby will be fine, there is no need to get another scan.
Just keep a count of the daily movements of the baby and go for routine check up to your gynecologist regularly as scheduled.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the suggested medication for tooth pain
- Tooth pain in crowned tooth
- Dull tooth pain during pregnancy
- Tooth pain with pain in temple
- What treatment should be taken for tooth pain
- What treatment should i take for tooth pain
- Indigestion tooth pain
- Molar tooth pain after cavity was filled suggestions
- Tooth pain broken tooth
- Is root canal treatment good for tooth pain