Suggest treatment for tooth infection
Depends on condition of tooth and supporting structures..
Thanks for the query..
If the root canal tooth is re- infected then it is commonly retreated with Root canal treatment.
But considering your age I would also like to assess the condition of the supporting bone that holds the tooth.
Also the previous root canal filling also needs evaluation..
So please upload a latest x ray of the tooth.
Also please tell that is the tooth loose?
Is it painful?
Is there any discharge or swelling?
Please revert back..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for wisdom tooth infection
- Treatment and cure for tooth infection
- Is metrogyl good for tooth infection
- Suggest treatment for tooth infection
- Mastoid infection tooth infection
- Treatment for tooth infection
- Treatment and cure for gum/tooth infection
- Suggest treatment for jaw pain due to tooth infection
- Is mox with metronidazole effective in treatment of tooth infection
- Antibiotic treatment for tooth infection