Suggest treatment for tooth infection while having lymphoid hyperplasia

Dr. Rohit S Menon

Dentist

Posted on Thu, 8 Dec 2016 in Dental Health
Question: My son is detected with reactive lymphnode hyperplesia and he is having dental infection as well One doctor has recommended O2 another Azithral what antibiotic he should take? YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Rohit S Menon 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Azithral is fine

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
First of all thanks for approaching healthcare magic for your query.I read through your query.I must say that nothing to be worried in this situation. Just give him azithral as it is broad spectrum antibiotic.It has effect on broad number of microbes. Besides these make him happy .Happy mind and cool face is the best medicine for any disease. Let him hear good music. Be cool and stay happy. Hope I have answered your query. If you have more queries please be free to ask us. Have a healthy day!!!
Dr Rohit S Menon

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad