Suggest treatment for tooth fracture post an accident
Might be Trauma to the tooth , need X-ray
Welcome to the HEALTH CARE MAGIC...
I have gone through your query can understand your concern.
Às per your complain loosing of crown and soreness of tooth after road traffic accident is clear indication that you have got trauma to the tooth that is leading to the symptoms that you are experiencing..
It is not normal finding and you need to consult a Dentist and get evaluated.
He can take an x-ray to check exact condition of the tooth
as there are chances of tooth fracture due to injury.
You can also revert back with X-ray that I can guide you further.
Any further questions are welcome.
Dr. Honey Nandwani Arora
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for tooth fracture
- Tooth fractured going for extraction advice
- Symptoms of tooth fracture
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Gingival swelling after tooth fracture
- Tooth fracture causes
- Suggest treatment for ankle fracture
- Diagnosis of tooth fracture
- Tooth fracture emedicine
- Drugs/medication for tooth fracture