Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

Suggest treatment for tooth ache

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1011 Questions
I reallly need help i habe a tooth ache and a ankle brak from conbat in afghna but other that go to the ER I get nothing can u help how long is ur service cus if its not fast i can wait til monday please contact me asap SO i take this as a no ok well thanks again
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Analgesics prescribed Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome. Thanks for sharing your concern. I understand your present condition and based upon that I can suggest you to take a short course of antibiotic and analgesics(pain killer) for three days. you can ask for Combiflam (combination of paracetamol and Ibuprofen),available over the counter to reduce pain. Regarding antibiotics we usually give Augumentin 625 mg once daily to the patients with tooth infection for three days.For this it is best to get it prescribed by your nearby dentist or physician. Now coming to your ankle fracture please do not try to manipulate on your own.It could be a small tear of ligament or it could be a partial to complete fracture. upon touching the arrangement of bones might get disturbed causing their positions to change. Therefore please ask for a orthopedic surgeon who can come to your place and attend you there. At the same time send someone to get the medicines I have mentioned and start taking them preferably the pain killer.This will act for both the problems. Rest you require to attend, your ankle fracture first then you need to see your oral surgeon too for further help. For now please let me know for any other doubts. Thanks. Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor